No matter what your budget or how little time you have, you can reach new customers and grow your business using Google’s online advertising program. With AdWords, you can choose where your ad appears, set a budget that’s comfortable for you (there’s no minimum spending commitment), and easily measure the impact of your ad.
Reach people exactly when they're searching the Internet for what you offer. Your ad can appear on Google and its partner websites. With cost-per-click bidding, you're charged only when someone clicks your ad.
Benefits of advertising with Google
A few important things set AdWords apart from other kinds of advertising. Using AdWords, you can:
- Reach people at the precise moment they’re searching for what you offer
- Your ad is displayed to people who are already searching for the kinds of products and services you offer. So those people are more likely to take action.
- You can choose where your ad appears -- on which specific websites and in which geographical areas (states, towns, or even neighborhoods).
- AdWords reaches 80% of Internet users in the US. That's a big audience.
Let's say you run a bakery near Boston. Set your ad to appear to customers in just that location, and when someone living or vacationing there searches Google for "blueberry muffins near Boston," they could see your ad and click it to connect to your business.
- Control your budget
- With cost-per-click bidding, you're charged only when someone clicks your ad, not when your ad is displayed. There are a variety of bidding options you can choose from.
- You decide how much or little you want to spend monthly, and you’ll never be charged more than that amount.
- There's no minimum spending commitment.
- See exactly what's working in your ad, and build on it
- View a report of how your ad is doing -- see how many new customers connect to your business from your ad, where they're coming from, and other details.
- Use AdWords' tools to edit and improve your ad, and increase the number of potential customers who contact your business.
It's simple to get started, and it's easy to pause or stop. No strings attached.